2017. június 7., szerda

I'm straight but had my first experience!

This happened a couple of weeks ago now but I had my first experience with my gay friend. So the week before I told him I was kinda bi-curious and just wanted to speak to him for advice. It developed through the week and we traded some pics and spoke about doing stuff until I asked if we could do stuff together. He was so happy to say yes and was so surprised someone like me would do stuff like that, anyway, I went to his house and we play around and give each other blow jobs and my god it was so good especially when he put it right in my face and thrusted it in and out. He said I was good for a first timer and I guess I'm bi so that's good lol.We want to try anal soon (we're staying as friends btw for reasons) so has anyone got any tips on how to go at? We're 16 by the way so lots to experiment with

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése