2017. június 7., szerda

I've gotten my first boyfriend. What now?

I've been crushing on this boy for 3 years. He's sexy asf tbh. I assumed he was straight but a couple of weeks ago he kissed me out of the blue. So now were dating. Both of our first time dating guys. Were both 16 btw. School is out so we don't have to worry about that for a while. But what are we suppose to do? We've just been hanging out talking and playing video games so far. Nothing sexual but we've made out a few times. I've only dated 2 girls with both relationships going terrible. He's dated one girl which went bad as well. So idk what were suppose to do especially when school start again. Like how much time we should spend together, stuff like that. And also our friends and stuff. Were out to a few close friends and there asking us stuff like who's top/bottom, teasing us about sucking dicks and things like that. And he has this friend who's a girl who have a massive crush on me. And she's like giving us creepy death stares, looking me up and down like she's going to rape me or something.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése