2017. június 7., szerda

30 years a closet case.

That's right I'm 30 and I've never been with a man. It's not that I've been lying to myself (not for a decade at least), but it had just never seemed relevant before. I've just avoided relationships and focused on career for such a long time, as well as my depression. I just figured, if love came along in my life somewhere, that would be the time to embrace it. But I wasn't going to try to force it. In the past I've had no problems looking at dudes and just thinking, yeah that works for me. Save the thought for a quick wank later. Move on with my life. But now...Well I don't know if it's just a depressive episode mixed with a mild crush, or what. This fella at work, who I am about 90% sure is straight is just ruining me. Typical irrational crush mindset; can't think of anything else, ruining my ability to focus, suddenly (since I realized my feelings) can't even behave normally around him. It all feels so juvenile to me, like a man my age should not be feeling so caught up.If I knew for sure he was straight, I think I could just fucking move on with my life. Even if that meant trying to find a fling to get over it. I'm not sure if it's just hormones or what, but this man has fundamentally altered my way of thinking, and i'm not sure I want to go back. But revealing my feelings seems like just a terrible idea. I don't even know if the dude is homophobic at all, and I am at least confident that my boss IS.I need more information, and I need to be patient. But it's crushing me day by day. Gotta figure this shit out, it's pathetic.Anyway, had to get that off my chest! Wish me luck whatever happens.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése