2016. február 11., csütörtök

Came out to a group of friends of mine

Hey all, Tonight I was out drinking with a group of friends who are all legitimately cool people and really fantastic to hang out with. But afterwards it seemed like they were all fixating on it and suggesting to go out to gay bars and whatnot, where we usually just go out and have a good time and smoke hookah and enjoy ourselves. I feel like it might change the dynamic we have with the group and I'm thinking maybe I made the wrong decision. I've never come out to a group where they didn't know I was gay from the start (I'm still sortof coming to terms with myself, I was raised with very religious parents and I am very young, so I'm not super comfortable with my own sexuality yet)Anyone have some advice for me? I'd appreciate it. I'm a bit lost.Thanks!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése