2016. február 24., szerda

Boyfriend works everyday

I've been in this relationship for awhile and my boyfriend workdays 7 days a week. I never see him on the weekends cause he works at a place outside the city in a small town. During the week I only see him when he comes over around 5-6pm and he spends the night. I know he's trying to make time for me and make this work but in the end I feel like it's not enough.I kind of wish he didn't work weekends so we could wake up together and spend the day not just evening and nights. Am I being crazy?I don't want to tell him he has to quit his weekend job or anything like that. I just feel alone (relationship wise) my friend always wants to do double dates or invites up to parties but we can never go together cause I just end up alone.Has anyone been in a relationship with someone like this?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése