2016. február 28., vasárnap

Is it ever a good idea to move locations based on trying to help your son in the future.

So my son is only 9. My wife and I feel strongly that he will be bisexual or gay when he is older. For various reasons. He might be straight but our money is he will be gay. That is fine. We have no problems with that at all. We just want him to be happy. He is already acting very depressed and we worry as the teenage years approach that his depression will get worse. I'm lucky enough that in my line of work I could possibly move anyplace in the USA or Canada. The town we live in now is very religious and anti-gay. One of the thoughts we had is maybe we should pack up and move to a place that is more gay friendly. IE: Portland or San Francisco. Is this a good idea or completely dumb idea? Would you have been happier if you patients did that for you? Or is this just a gigantic waste of time? Another idea is to move to a place that is sunnier due to some research that says more sun equals less depression. Any thoughts on this?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése