2016. február 22., hétfő

A little question

I think my best friend, which is gay, has a crush on me. He calls me cute and says I'm adorable and last week, he gave me a piece of paper on which he had drawn something (is is very good at drawing). When I opened it, it was a drawing of me, naked, laying on my side and my crotch was visible.I'm not sure, because I've never had a boyfriend before, but is this drawing a hint? He seemed pretty serious about it when I opened it, but I don't wanna jump to conclusions or sound narcissistic. I'm gay myself, but I have no romantic feelings for my best friend. I care about him, but I feel like having a romantic relationship with him is like having a romantic relationship with my brother.(P.S. Sorry for the English, is not my first language)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése