2016. február 23., kedd

Idk what to do and how to find someone

Hi all I'm on mobile so sorry if there is bad formatting.I would like to start off by saying I am bisexual and am a 20 yr old male. I have posted here how I find women attractive but don't want a relationship with one, only with a guy, and apparently I'm not the only one which was nice to know.I'm out to three of my friends and my bro. They are all cool with it and don't mind. One of them is my best friend, and guess what, I fell in love with him and have been for about 2 1/2 yrs. idk why or how, I was never attracted to him like that before, but after he helped me out when I was going through a rough time, I fell for him. He kinda led me on, I thought he liked me so I liked him back. I told him I was bi, he said he didn't know what he was, and decided he was straight. This all happened in October of 2014. I told him how I felt this past January on like the 3rd, after holding it in for so long, despite the fact I knew he was straight, just to get it off my chest and I took ur guys' advice. He was totally fine with it and we still are best friends, we ALWAYS hang out, all the time, and even tried to line our college classes up so he could hang out after or during class. We got one class together and it's cool. We always make gay jokes and I joke I wanna do things with him and end it with no homo and he just laughs at it, so I know this doesn't bother him at all.Here is the thing that really bothers me. It hurts a lot, I like him so much and he doesn't feel the same and we hang out a lot, it's like he is so close but far away at the same time idk how to put it in words. Every time we hang out It crushes me to know we can't be more. I would like to think I would get over him, I told him I would, but it seems like I can't. I have seen advice where they say to cut the person off, to forget about them, but I can't do that, he is my best friend, I seriously see us being lifelong friends. But then again it hurts me a lot at the same time when we hang out, don't get me wrong I like being around him, he's funny, he may not be the best looking but to me he is. Idk how to put what I'm feeling into words, I love my best friend, he doesn't feel the same, I still like him a lot and it hurts and I want it to stop. What do I do? I feel like I need to find someone else, maybe try to distance myself from him? That would hurt him too if I did that. He said he misses me, cuz we don't hang as much (we just came back from a trip last month where we were together with other friends for a week as well) he misses me as a friend I'm assuming. He was a little drunk I was pretty much gone lol, but he kept saying he misses me. He says I'm funny sometimes, he says loves me no homo(lol), etc. I feel like he likes me but is too scared to admit it but that's just me hoping for the best(sigh). I don't want to cut off all ties with him either. Should I just wait for this to pass? I doubt it will, I will always like him, even if there is someone else out there. I'm at a loss for what to do because either choice I make, whether to remain his best friend or to distance myself from him both hurt. I want to stay friends, what do u guys think? For the record neither of us has been in a relationship either, and I'm dreading the day he finds someone, cuz that really would suck, but I don't want to hold him back. Uggghhhh what do I do?!!?!!!?Thanks!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése