2016. február 27., szombat

I keep falling into the same trend and I would like some advice

I've always known that I am attracted to men. I've been dating guys for about a year and a half now and have had about 5 sexual partners. Every time it becomes the same deal and I can't figure out whats wrong.When I'm with a guy I end up getting turned off by nearly everything. Overly kissing turns me off, cuddling turns me off, basically anything that is romantic is a put off. The only thing I can do is have sex with a guy and after I feel kinda gross. I always hope it's different with the next guy but it hasn't been.Here's the worst part, the guys that I am really attracted to are straight. It's been a pattern of mine to befriend a guy, become really close to them and eventually have strong feelings for them.What's wrong with me? Why is it that I can have these strong feelings for guys that are straight but guys that are gay I get put off by. It absolutely makes no sense and has even made me question my sexuality at times.Any advice or comments would be helpful, thank you for your time.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése