2016. február 29., hétfő

Gays in metal music? I need some help

I know it isn't usually the most common genre you hear about having homosexuals in.I am Bi/Gay and the lead singer for an extreme band out here on the west coast. Although everyone that has expressed an opinion towards me has been positive (thankfully) it is a pretty hard thing for my mind to cross. I had repressed my feelings for several years but wanted to change up my life a bit and realized I (at age 22) have never dated anyone. I came out to most people I know, but I'm still afraid for how I would be perceived if I brought a guy around. My closest friends/bandmates support me 100% but I have these nagging thoughts that the fanbase and work I've put in for the last couple years would be thrown out or naming me as a "gimmick".In straight-forward terms, I feel as though I can't be a part of both worlds. In other words, I got past the coming out part and can't take the next jump.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése