2016. február 24., szerda

NSFW Probably an odd first post, not sure if this is the right place to post.

I know this is not a dating site or anything, I guess I just needed to get this off my chest; but I've been just been feeling a lot of weird emotions lately, & have repressed quite a bit growing up. Anyways I'm 25 & looking for something, not sure if it's mostly based around sex or if I do want something intimate, but I definitely would like something that starts off as a friendship. I have a very strong attraction to men with unique figures, wide hips or big butts but not transitioning/transgendered or anything like that, just people with that figure. & doesn't hurt if they can also sing as well, I'll admit that there also has to be something there besides the physical & there has to be something more to them than just that, but it's just something that really grabbed my weak spot ever since I was a kid, it was actually one of the main things that helped me first discover my orientation. It's weird sometimes because I know that I wouldn't be comfortable doing anal sex or even oral, even though to be honest I've never experienced either (yes I know some may find that strange at my age, but whatever) even though I haven't experienced I can get a sense that those are things I probably would not enjoy, but I could possibly be open to doing other things. I had an idea of where I wanted this post to go, & now I've sadly lost it. Anyways if anyone wants to comment or give advice & even private message (if that's allowed) feel free.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése