2016. február 27., szombat

(Survey/Charity) Are you a gay man in college/grad school? I could use your help!

Hey there! I'm a 25-year-old gay guy who is earning his Ph.D. in psychology. I'm working on collecting data for my dissertation, and the sample I need is gay identifying men, aged 18-25, currently enrolled in college.Also, for every survey completed I'm donating $1 to The Trevor Project, a 24/7 suicide hotline for LGBTQ youth and young adults. The survey would only take about 20 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous. Shoot me a PM or reply to this post if you're interested in taking the survey! It should take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete.Also, if you happen to have contact information for a GSA/LGBT-related club at your University that I could send my survey too, that would also be really helpful. Let me know if anyone has any questions!Thanks, Daniel

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése