2016. február 22., hétfő

I've been in love with someone for 4 years and they don't even know.

So I have a problem, I've known my best friend for 5 years. At first I just liked him as a friend nothing more nothing less but over the years of knowing him I've become really affectionate towards him, I know it sounds like some creepy stalker from the movies but I've always been there in his time of need and although he's had other boyfriends they've all treated him the same, cheated on him, lied to him, used him etc.Every single time he's broken up with someone he's come to me for support and I've always given it to him. He's probably one of the most kindest friends I know, he's always put his partner first he always looks after them he's loyal, honestly he's the perfect partner for anyone, but whenever he is with someone they use him because of it.I first started liking him more and more probably about a year into the friendship, we can make each other laugh, we insult each other as a joke something chronic and neither of us take offence to it, we are there for each other no matter the difficulty talking about the situation, we're open to each other and we've both gone through the same issues. The only thing that's stopped me from telling him how I feel is that he's not attracted to me in the slightest. I'll give you an example, one time we were on a chat client called TeamSpeak some of you may know what this is and some may not, for those who don't, TeamSpeak is a voice chat client for gaming. Anyway one of our mutual friends was in the channel and we cracked a joke about him and he responded jokingly "go fuck each other" something along those lines and he said "ew, no thanks" any time I've slightly hinted and I mean slightly hinted I like him but not enough for him to ask if I like him, he responds with something that states he doesn't find me attractive and he wouldn't go near me with a ten foot pole.I'm not the ugliest man in the change room but I'm not the hottest either I would say I'm halfway but to him I seem to be the ugliest person on earth, from what I can only assume. How I can be in love with someone who doesn't even know I am? I mean 4 years is a long time, over the years I've smoothed the path for him secretly, from a distance, I set up an account for him so when he wants to buy a house he has enough to pay a deposit, I've also been putting money aside for him to get his dream car which is a Mini Cooper all of these will be sent to him anonymously, I don't want to do these anonymously anymore I want him to know who's been looking after him all these years but I don't want to freak him out and destroy a perfectly healthy friendship I'm like what Elizabeth Keen is to Raymond Reddington except I'm Reddington only invisible. What in the shit am I meant to do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése