2016. február 11., csütörtök

I'm gay or asexual?

Hi,guys i'm confused abot this...idk what i am,i hope you can help me. I don't like girls,never i wanted a gf or something with them. The problem come with men,i'm not sure because this. I Find masculine guys cute and attractive if they have a beard specially,but if they're skinny and effeminate i don't care about them. I like chubby or fatty men(not obese,only with a cute round belly with hair),i've have some fantasies with them and sometimes i get turned on by them. (i've ****** thinking about them a lot when i was younger). I get turned on by masculine men sometimes,never with a skinny or effeminate guy. I get turned on by some muscle hairy guys. (sometimes) I fall in love with a guy in the past,i think he's cute. ... but...i think i'm just asexual. or i'm gay? because i'm confused by this. i mean,sometimes they turn me on,but not exaggerated and i'm not attracted to any guy ass lol. I get turned on by some p*****,but it's not that common,i remember that the one that turned me on was a small,natural one. The thing is that they don't ALWAYS turn me on a lot. Sometimes they do sometimes they doesn't. Also,i find manly more if they're bearded guys soo cute :v Some times i feel something burns in my heart with i'm with a manly cute guy,why? but its confusing..because i have low sex draw in general.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése