2015. szeptember 1., kedd

Anyone else out there struggling to get over their first real crush?

So I recently came out to my family this past May when I came home from college. After that, I told a lot of my friends as well and it's slowly been getting around by word of mouth (which is what I wanted because I was too lazy to tell everyone, haha).A lot of my gay friends had suggested I use Tinder (definitely not ready for Grindr) to meet some other gay guys in my area. Not necessarily to hook up, but to broaden my horizon, feel more comfortable with myself, etc. So I downloaded the app, started my left and right swipe obsession and got a few potential matches. The one that stuck out the most is the one this post is about.We started talking. We met up. And he was great. He unfortunately wasn't out of the closet yet, but I just let that one slide by. He also was talking to a lot of other guys, admitting to me that he only hangs out with me though and he uses Tinder for the same reason why I did--to feel more comfortable with himself. I was a little upset by that, but since we weren't dating, I felt I had no jurisdiction to say anything. We would workout together, go to dinner together, and obviously just spend time with each other in general. We got really close and as much I as I didn't want to admit it, I was getting far more attached to him that he was to me. He introduced me to his parents, paid for almost everything, and would drive to my apartment to drop off medication when I was feeling sick. He would basically treat me like his boyfriend, but when it came down to that conversation, he kind of just disappeared. The friendship/relationship fizzled and ended about a few days ago.And now I just don't know what to do with myself, my time, etc. I get that there's plenty of fish in the sea and that time heals most things, but when I was talking to my friends the other day I basically said something like this:"It's that feeling when you know the person is no good for you and you're better off without them, but there's something about them that draws you in. You still crave their attention. And you wish things would just go back to normal. You wanna see the light at the end of the tunnel, but you can't because you keep looking back." (Cheesy, I know, but bare with me.)I guess all in all, I'm just having a little harder time getting over this guy because this is the first person that's showed interest in me since coming out. He's someone that I truly enjoyed being around and cared about. I've been in past relationships with girls (before I came out), which were great, but obviously were not the same. I guess I just need someone to tell me we've all been through it and how you got over it.TL;DR: I recently came out in May. Found a guy (not out of the closet) a month later. We hung out a bunch, he treated me like his boyfriend, but when the question came up he distanced himself. Now I'm just venting and trying to get over it. Anyone been through the same situation?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése