2015. szeptember 1., kedd

First day of school since I came out to one of my "friends".

I came out to pretty much my whole class because we're a small group of 12 students and everyone is friends. I did it in the beginning of summer, June-ish. Everyone is cool with it, except for this one guy. Really religious and likes to explain everything with science. Even says love is just a chemical reaction in your brain.I didn't want to conclude our final year of high school on a bad chapter so I remained optimistic, smiled and whatnot. Fast forward to today at the sidewalk waiting for our parents to pick students up. I see him walking past with his brother and his brother says "Aren't you gonna say bye to your friend?" (Aka me). Because it was pretty much routine last year we said bye everyday. He turns around and looks at me, doesn't smile or says anything, continues walking and that's it.Right in the feels. This is gonna be a long year, boys.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése