2015. szeptember 28., hétfő

I have a crush who I think is gay- but not sure...Help?

We just met like a week ago and we've hung out twice. Just hanging out and playing video games and stuff. I thought he was gay for sure at first but now i'm not sure. He kind of 'sounds' gay, but not extremely effeminate sounding at all. He's also a theater major. Also just since he texted me a few times asking to hang out, I thought he wouldn't do that if he was straight. (Although he could just be trying to make friends..but he seems like a cool guy who wouldn't have trouble making any friends). On his FB page it says he's interested in women. MFW I saw that :(. But then again..MY FB PAGE SAYS THAT lol. He could just not be out, or fully out that he's comfortable enough to put it on FB. It's not uncommon for gay dudes to have it say they are interested in woman on FB right? If anyone's interested, i'll keep you posted on what happens lol. I hope he's gay -,- I really like him

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése