2015. szeptember 29., kedd

Thinking about hooking up with someone gain... Advice?

woops, typo on titleAnyways, gay high schooler here. I hooked up with someone on grindr a few months ago who was my first time. You can call it shallow, but I don't regret my decision. He was helpful and went through it slowly, and I enjoyed the experience overall. I didn't ask him for his contact info because I was pretty nervous that time. He assumed that we would be doing this again until he got my cue that I wanted this to be a one time thing at the time.Few months forward to now, I've been itching to hook up again, but I would rather be with the guy I was with previously since I'm skeptical about most people on grindr, after seeing all those horror stories about it. Unfortunately, since I didn't have his contact info I wasn't able to ask him. He gave me his address though (which was how we met) and I recently was able to find his number through it through google.So basically, I'm thinking about calling him and (you guessed it) ask if we could hook up again. Should I? The main thing I'm scared about is that he'll think I'm a creep or something when I contact him and suddenly know his name and number.I'm aware that the whole thing sounds pretty shallow, but I'm a teenager with hormones and just want a way to explore my sexuality.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése