2015. szeptember 21., hétfő

I need help... I can't tell if the guy I like is gay

Okay so let me start with some background... I'm a freshman in College in Texas. At the start of classes this semester i was still dating/breaking up with my boyfriend at the time. When we broke up I dealt with it the best that could, but i was rather bitter because he had cheated on me. Any who's.... Their is a guy that i have 2 classes with. And can i say he's just my type, funny, sweet, tall, blonde... I'm about it. I didn't talk to him the first week of class, week 2 came and i may have said one word to him, but by week 3 he changed his seat to sit right next to me. (He hasn't gone back to his original spot). Within that week he asked for my number and we had hung out a few times at the Starbucks on campus.Well things started to change this weekend. He asked me if i wanted to hang out with him late Friday night, but i was already going to a party. I invited him and he said yes without hesitation. We met at the party and things went great! He was opening up, we were dancing, drinking, and having a good time. At one point we were surrounded by couples making out, i told him that i was going to ignore them and just focus on him. Well, at that time my cousins girlfriend said "well now its your guys turn" To which he responded with a smirk and a wink... Night went on,n he came to breakfast with my roommate and i at like 330am.Next night, he asked me what we were doing. So we went to another house party, and i decided to turn on the flirting. I danced with him, i put my hand on his back, i kept getting him more drinks, i rated my arm against him. HE didn't have any hesitation. I also found that we were incredibly compatible.Yesterday.. i decided to do a little snooping. He doesn't have any social media except tumblr and i saw some things that were confusing. He had a lot of gay rights, human activist, and marriage equality. But going back a few months i saw some pictures of girls and back a year or so were 2 or 3 pics of him and a girlfriend. So when we hung out last night i totally dropped the whole flirting because i do not want to be marked as the gay guy trying to turn straight guys.Well when he asked me what we were doing that night i invited him to a bbq and we had fun, then he asked if i wanted to go to his place and since my friend was with me we decided to come to my place off campus. we had a few drinks, he got kinda loose but nothing happened. Well when she was ready to go home he was kinda sad because he wanted to stay but she was tired and they both live on campus. So they went home...Basically in these 3 days I've become rather confused about this guy. Everyone that i talked to at all 3 parties assumed we were dating beach he "Looks Gay". But as we know that doesn't mean any thing... or does it? He has better style than me, wears bring colors, has yarn bracelets, cut off shorts, perfect posture, and his voice... soft kinda high pitched...i just don't know because i haven't asked him for sure and idk how to go about that. Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése