2015. szeptember 27., vasárnap

Finding a top as a picky bottom?

I'll preface this with the fact that I'm stupid drunk and confused out of my mind and absolutely out of ideas for help. That said, I'm a young (20, almost 21) guy who's been with an ex for 2 years and is now trying to understand what it's like to date outside of that, especially for being a gay nerd. Sparing most of the details, I'm a dumb nerd kiddo who really just wants someone handsome that he can love and be taken care of and such. Bit of a strange housewife dream, especially since it clashes with how I act and type and such. I'm fairly effeminate, as evidenced by how I look (bottom of this post lads), but no one's ever expressed interest in me without me asking them first, which is scary as hell as I'm sure you all understand.That bit of rambling aside, I guess my question is how do I meet gay guys in the south or, at least, how do I find a way to proposition myself as a fairly normal nerdy kid who wants to bottom and be taken care of, but is at least fairly worldly and not "all sex all the time" when it comes to just day to day stuff.Pictures, as promised: http://ift.tt/1LfUEv1

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése