2015. szeptember 29., kedd

21 Gay Male who needs SERIOUS dating advice

Okay so basically, the title says it all. I just turned 21, I'm gay, and I have no idea how to hold a true relationship. It's like, in my mind I know exactly what I want. You know, I want someone who is there for me and texts me all the time and we go out and do romantic things and all that. But it just seems that everytime I am with a guy I like, I turn things into something sexual. I'm not even really an overly sexual person. Like, I will go out on a date with the guy and he's like "what do you want to do next?" and I invite him to my house and stuff happens. Then I get the text the next day "Well it seemed like all you wanted was sex so I really don't think this is going to work out." HELP. Any type of suggestions or advice will do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése