2015. szeptember 27., vasárnap

Am I a lesbian?

I am female and men just don't appeal to me sexually at all. I see a man I consider gorgeous but no sexual desire for him. I think I am kidding myself I can get into men. Beautiful women I love to watch especially their waist curves and fat bottoms. I masturbate to them. It's only toned thin women with beautiful faces and make up.I've only had true relationships with men but their penis does nothing to excite me. I feel like getting dick is about as interesting as watching C-Span.Beautiful women excite me and the only thing that can get me off.I have only found a handful of women in real life who excite me: pretty, big breasts, flat stomach and a round butt. I prefer she dress up girly and wear make up as I do.Men are nice to look at but I make myself want to like them. I appreciate their good looks and bodies but it does nothing sexually.Could I be a lesbian?I'd wife her: http://ift.tt/1GaRMrD.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése