2015. szeptember 25., péntek

Please Help.... I need a gay persons perspective.

So I figured you guys would know best of anyone about this situation...I have this really good friend who I have become very close with the past year or so. We have had multiple situations where we have poured or hearts out to each other and we are very real with each other, this is possibly the most real friendship I have ever had with anyone. I know I can be 100% real with him and I know he feels he can be real with me, but maybe not 100%.So we are sitting in a movie theater with another mutual friend and between me doing nofap and seeing a bomb ass girl on the screen the entire movie(I'm straight) I basically had a raging boner the entire time. Him and I started to fight over the shared armrest in between us which eventually led to him GRABBING THE INSIDE OF MY THIGH. He did this multiple times, getting closer to and almost massaging my crotch area and I feel he must have felt my raging boner. I was drunk as hell and didn't really think much of it. I didn't really feel like my privacy was invaded so I just let it go.When we were alone later that night he said "you know why I was doing that in the movie theater, right?" I was kinda taken aback so I didn't say anything and he went on about how he proved something fighting over the armrest and said absolutely nothing about rubbing the inside of my thigh. Before he went on this armrest rant he made me promise I would still be friends with him after he told me whatever he was going to tell me. Was he about to confess he had feelings for me and then chickened out?!We went on talking about other shit and somehow either I or he mentioned something about gay people and he said I wouldn't be friends with him if I found out he was gay, which honestly wouldn't be true unless he blatantly disrespected my boundaries. This made me think again that he could be hiding something. We're very comfortable with each other but I've never had a friend grab me like that before, at least not a guy friend lol.Any thoughts?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése