2015. szeptember 21., hétfő

When do you stop to meet new guys?

Hey guys, i have a question. Well i got dumped by a guy because of reasons and i thought i fucked up. So i began to chat with other guys and went a little bit too far. I didn't expect to get such a big resonance because i never had good photos of myself and also improved my body stats throughout the last years^ In the past few days I have met 2 guys that would like to have a relationship with me and i'm also chatting with a few other guys i like and that want to meet me. But now the guy i thought i fucked up with is also back in business and wnats to see me on Saturday. I'm afraid to hurt somebody and would like to know, if you guys date several guys at a time and when you think the time has come to stop that. I really want a relationship with the guy i fucked up with at first but i'm really confused about his intentions because of my fuck up (don't wanna go into details). Need advise

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése