2015. szeptember 26., szombat

Rant, advice needed :/

I'm gay, always have been and i always knew i was gay, no issue with that either. I had my first gay experience when i was 18 with a guy i met on planetromeo (then it was called gayromeo) who seemed hung and nice. My next experience was two years after that, a blowjob by a guy living close to me. Then i went to university, where i had two more guys blow me, each one once for the next two years. A year later i had sex again. Since the last time i had sex, a year has passed, i am now 24. I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days, i had encounters with men once every year since i had my first time when 18. What's wrong with me? I am super horny, want to ride dicks and suck dicks and eat ass all day and all night but, when it comes to meeting someone something keeps me back. Has anyone else experienced such a slow start? What did you do? I don't really mind appearances, not everyone is fit as a model, and frankly i don't look for model-looking men. Also, i'm good looking, not saying this to brag or anything, it's what i've always been told and i have no reason to believe my appearance is not worthy of fucking me. I have an above average dick, 18cm which i think is about 7inches, and a nice ass, super-tight cause relatively unused lol, and a nice body. Now, i know this might sound super cocky or arrogant, but i tried to explain as clear as possible how i look, so you could tell me why i'm not sitting on a dick right now. Again, sorry for the foul language. Please post advise.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése