2015. szeptember 21., hétfő

GAY BUT LOST...

Alright ladies and gents I have posted here a few times under a different handle but I have been wanting to ask for help on some things I have been dealing with in my life. I am a 26 almost 27 year old gay male that lives in Colorado. I have never actually had a real relationship because I can't stand the people here in CO (mainly because I have not been able to find the right one, to many MISTER RIGHT NOW and not enough MISTER RIGHTS!) Work has me going crazy and I don't have much to turn to but going home to sleep or going out to the bar and drinking past my point of good decisions. I stumbled upon a Christian youtube channel and finally felt something I thought I lost years ago. (Note: I am not a religious person and I do not want to hear any responses toward one or the other, I am looking for advice so positive thoughts would be great). I have been wanting to go to church once and a while and I have been wanting to get out and go to the gay bars around to see if maybe I have been doing something wrong. I listen to country music and everything that comes though my head phones and really I am just looking on advice or someone to tell me a path to take to help me discover myself. I don't want to turn 30 and be lost as I am today. Please help me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése