2017. december 1., péntek

I'm a straight man attracted to by Lesbian best friend

I've been best friends with a Lesbian for over 2 years, problem is; she’s gorgeous and I find her attractive There's always been this strangely functioning equilibrium between us. We are on the same frequency, finish each others sentences and can basically communicate without having to express ourselves. We talk to each other about basically anything, and we resolve any problems we get pretty much immediately. I can have incredibly stimulating intellectual conversations with her. We see each other often and this electrical connection we have .. its so much fun!Dancing is even more telepathic, its like we can predict each others movements. We're both solid dancers and it’s hot, when go out we often use it to wingman for each other.The only problem is; I am incredibly attracted to her. She's the hottest woman i've ever gotten close with. She has this sassy teasing disposition about her, her whole being just radiates sex. I’ve never been in love with her, but there are these periods when I feel like I might be developing feelings for her. This leads to some complications. Being as close as we are, we often sleep in the same room and don't shy away from walking around half naked around each other. We sometimes cuddle and i've played with her breasts. For her, she just likes the action. I get turned on by it. She does notice so she said she doesn't want to go further and give me any wrong ideas.Making things worse, she's very sexually open and doesn't mind making out with men when she's out and no interested girls are around. She basically gets free pickings. According to her its simply about having something to do. She did say some months ago that she gets incredibly turned on by strong black men, she almost slept with one over the summer. She often talks about wanting to be dominated by them. She has never fallen in love with men before, but the fact that she has this raw sexual attraction to some of them makes me feel jealous. In some weirdly Freudian way, I get turned on by it. I often fantasise about her having sex with men. I think it is my subconscious telling me I could be with her.These thoughts have not stopped me from being intimate with other women, but I wish I could get rid of these feelings of jealousy so I can fully enjoy our unique friendship to the fullest. I have started to get worried that we might be slipping apart because of the underlying tension. Basically, I have found a golden friendship but I feel like my sexual attraction to her is causing complications. What do I do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése