2017. december 31., vasárnap

Am I gay please help

So recently I’ve been debating whether I’m gay or not. I’ve been dating this girl for 11 months and I love her a lot and one time when we were doing sexual stuff (this was our second time that night) I got soft while doing stuff. She jokingly said what if you’re gay and I’ve been debating it a lot now. Whenever I see a attractive guy I’m like wow he’s hot I wouldn’t want to do anything sexual but I think he’s hot and I’m keep having these thoughts about if I’m gay or not and ever since I’ve been thinking this whenever I see a attractive girl I don’t think she’s hot or something as usual I just think she’s prettty but if I see a attractive guy I’m like he’s hot. I’m not sure right now I’m in need of some help

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése