2017. december 27., szerda

Another opinion on Lies and Deceit

So this weekend I caught my boyfriend in a lie. He told me he was going to be with his parents for the weekend, but it turned out he was with a gay friend that came to visit. I found this out through a friend & social media one morning and I talked to him like normal and he proceeded to lie to me and say he was with his parents getting ready to cook. At that point I texted him all the screenshots I got of him with the other guy and a time stamped video of him at the club.He told me he told me that he lied to protect me because he knew I would get mad at he circumstance. Which was his friend came short notice and needed a place to stay. Even with that it was fact that he lied. And when I checked the other guys social media he would post about getting sex and whatnot. I couldn't prove that, but based off the details of what he told me it's possible based of time stamps, social media posts & what he told me himself.I wanna stay, but want to leave the relationship as well. Because he did lie, but his reasoning was I would get mad he was going to hang out with this guy instead of with me.Have any of you guys ever dealt with this?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése