2017. december 31., vasárnap

Break Up

I'm 21 and only recently accepted my gayness a couple years ago. Long story short 8 months ago I found a guy in my area like me. Somewhat of an outcast, fellow furry, 19 so young but I didn't care. We were happy until I grew and changed. Your 20's are weird like that. And I realized that deep down I wasn't happy with him. It was so damn hard to break up with him. I have anxiety and what causes it the most for me is letting people down so you can imagine how the emotional implications of dumping someone really pulled my heart strings. It's 9am here and I did it last night. It went fairly smooth but even though I wasn't happy I still love him. It was so damn hard and I'm so damn sad. But it had to happen... idek why in making this post but I'm just sad.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése