2017. december 28., csütörtök

I'm 28 and came out as gay a week ago, I'm going in my first date with a guy today. Any advice?

Long story short: I have been repressed for quite a long time. I came to the personal epiphany last week that I am fuckin 28 and it is time I come to terms with who I am instead of trying to hide from it.However, because of this I've... missed out on a lot of things that people with healthy relationships with others tend to go through. I've only been on two dates, I've never had sex or even gotten intimate with someone, I've basically missed out entirely on the "adventure" that most teenagers and young adults seem to go through in High School and College.And today, a week later, I have a date with a guy. He is a bit younger than me, but we seem to have quite a bit in common. We've chatted a fair bit via text message and we're both really excited about it.But, deep down, I am terrified. I feel like a teenager all over again. I am generally a fairly confident guy and this has he second guessing every interaction I have with him. I want to say he's sexy, but I don't want to be creepy. I want to tell him about what I'm telling you guys here, but I don't want to scare him away. I want to flirt more, but I couldn't even really tell you what flirting is or what it looks like.Anyway, if anyone can offer me some advice here, I would appreciate it immensely. I really don't want to fuck this up because of my inexperience. Thank you all in advance :]

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése