2017. december 28., csütörtök

A question for Trans gentlemen

Okay first, don't down vote me into oblivion. It's a serious question I want to know to the answer to. Don't be offended either its not that intention. I'm simply asking a question because I don't know.Right now that's out the way. If you were formerly a female and you transitioned into male, do you prefer males or females? I know if you're a female and you like females then you're a lesbian but it's really confusing if you've come from previously being a female to transitioning into a male.Again sorry if bringing this up upsets you but I can't think of another way to word it or you'll just get confused as I am, it wouldn't any sense you'd probably think I was talking about something completely different.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése