2017. december 28., csütörtök

Have you seen the show *Schitt's Creek*?

I highly recommend this show. It stars Catherine O'Hara, Eugene Levy, Daniel Levy, Annie Murphy, and Emily Hampshire. You can watch it on Netflix and/or Amazon Prime Video (those are the only ones I use). There are currently three seasons available, with the fourth beginning in January.The reason I highly recommend this show is because it has fucking awesome LGBTQ representation, in my opinion. In all fairness though, the transgender community may not be represented, but that could only be my unawareness. The stories themselves haven't addressed transgender issues, but there may be an actor or few who are transgender and I'm just not aware of it.All sexuality is treated in a way that I haven't seen in shows. It's just a normal thing here, and it was very refreshing to see. The only time it ever really came up was during this scene.Also, the season 3 finale had an extremely cute scene between David (Daniel Levy) and his business partner Patrick (played by Noah Reid). But the best part about it was how extremely relevant it was to me and my situation! I'm a recently-come-out pansexual, 40-years-old, who has not been intimate yet with anyone other than straight, cis-women. It was a beautiful scene, and it made my heart smile.Check it out, if you're interested. The show is wonderful.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése