2017. december 27., szerda

So was this guy interested..?

So kind of a pointless post because it doesn't matter either way.There was a guy I used to know from work. He was really funny, sexy as hell ( I think he may have actually shown me what my 'type' is) and just a bit of an odd ball. At the time I really liked him but I assumed he was straight.One night after work while having drinks he starts asking me about me. Like really interested in what I like and stuff. But he's also being kind of vague like he doesn't want to ask me something directly. Now I'm not out out with the work lot so I assumed he was trying to ask me if I was gay. Either way I just sort of slithered by the question and we carry on.Later on he pulls a girl in a bar. Now I had had a bit to drink at this point but from what I remember I got a bit huffy (I know douchebag, right?). Just before he leaves the bar he comes up to me and says sorry, gives me a hug and kisses me on the cheek. That really confused the hell out of me.He eventually stopped coming to work and then disappeared altogether. Doesn't have social media or anything. (Am I the only one who thinks that's attractive? Not having social media. So dark and mysterious..)So here I am 3 years on. I still occasionally think about him and wonder what the hell he's up to. In fact my feeling have probably increased in the time without seeing him. Is that mad?Does anyone have any idea what his deal was?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése