2017. december 26., kedd

if only we could read people's minds

Wouldn't it be great to read people's minds. There are at least 3 guys I've dealt with for a couple of years, and through sporadic texts and facebook messages I STILL have no idea how they feel about me. And I guess, we'll NEVER know. Even if we are in a relationship for years you just never know how a person TRULY feels about you. Case in point, I went to the movies with this guy over a month ago and during the movie and the bar and all that he kept saying stuff like "oh yeah we'll go see that. I'll show you that." like... he liked me and wanted to see more of me. We had sex and he has not responded to ANY of my texts since than. So wouldn't it be great to read people's minds and know that they are full of shit, or only want you for the D. SIGH!! I swear being gay is the worst.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése