2017. december 31., vasárnap

What do gay guys think of gay trans guys?

Hello all! My first post here. I'm a bisexual, gay leaning trans guy. I've been on hormones since I was 19 (I'm 29 now) and had surgery that same year. I look like every other guy in the world at this point. I'm a little on the shorter side at 5'5" but still blend into society as a "regular" guy. I've had an interesting journey over the past decade as far as dating or hooking up. The first guy I was ever with sexually as a guy myself was completely gay and only ever been with other men. He was intrigued by my special anatomy (never had the bottom surgery) and really wanted to have sex with me. He had trouble staying hard and said that while his brain really wanted to have sex with me his body wouldn't agree. We tried having sex again a month later and he was able to do it. The second guy I was with was also gay and had only ever been with men. He loved that I didn't have a dick and I had an amazing time with him. I took a break from guys for a few years after that while I had a steady girlfriend. 5 years later (3 years ago) I went back into the dating pool and joined Grindr and Scruff. Most of the guys that talk to me are bisexual. I haven't found a guy since the earlier years that doesn't identify as gay. Did I just stumble upon a few gems early on? I don't need to be with a gay guy, I'm just curious what most of you think. I'm only dating guys these days and I can see why I attract bisexuals. Just curious as to what you all think!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése