2017. december 31., vasárnap

My ex more or less said he still loves me but

Not to sure what im looking for with this post, maybe just some wise words or just to get it down to reflect myself but anyhow, here it goes.Long story short, me (27) and my ex (23) broke up in febuary after a 2-3long relationship (it was my first gay relationship). It was some sort of mutual breakup so we have still remainwd friends after it and noone have any hard feelings towards eachother. We still talk from time to time and hang out once in a while, as friends.I still felt that if i would have the opportonity i would want to try again, with the knowlage we now got we might be able to not do same misstakes that led to the breakup.I told this to him and after that never really tought much about it, instead trying to move on as i cant sit and wait. But a couple of daya ago we talked on phone and he more or less said he still loved me as much as he did before, but he didnt wanna try again cus he is afraid we will just get into same old habits. Wich im also afraid of but i still feel like trying again.Im just not really sure what to do. I want to tell him and do a bunch of stuff but i feel like that would make me that annoying ex that wont let go, as i rather have him as a close friend then not having any contact at all with him. As we both has been/still is in some wat suffering from depression on and off and we have been quite good supportive people to eschother about it.I hope something i wrote is understandable, just trying to get it all out of my head. Now its new years eve and im gonna hope for a good 2018. Maybe i should just try and ger him out for a dinner/cinema and do more stuff together? (His biggest problem with me was that i didnt show him enough passion, and i do agree with him there, i was real bad at that)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése