2017. december 29., péntek

Fake Grindr profiles

Hey,Today I received a Grindr message from a guy who really seemed to be very decent and my type in general. His Grindr pictures looked pretty real and everything sounded legit at first.We moved to continue chatting on Whatsapp and I started to become suspicious at first when I saw his Whatsapp profile picture which wasn’t clear or somehow related. And in general as we continued chatting I noticed some things he said which made no sense to me... In general I recognize fake people very quickly during conversations when you just easily try to connect things together.Eventually I decided to ask him for a selfie and obviously first thing he did was blocking me.Now I have always been asking myself why people do that? Why do they put so much effort in creating fake profiles? What benefits are they getting from doing that besides wasting their time?🤦🏻‍♂️Thanks,

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése