2017. december 28., csütörtök

Is body type really as important as it's made out to be?

25 y/o gay man here. I'm a slowly-recovering perfectionist and one of the issues I've always had with myself is my body; I'm what some would call "skinny fat".From what I've seen of gay media, being out of shape is only acceptable if you're a bear or have a "dad bod", and I'm negative on both counts. Everyone else seems to have perfectly sculpted muscles or a carefully maintained physique. Compared to most gay icons, I'm kind of a slug.I'm making progress towards eating better and exercising better - taking a weight lifting course in the approaching semester (hooray for undergrad). But I've got a date with a really cute guy next week and no matter what, I can never shake the conviction that a guy will take one look at my body and get turned off, and I'll be forever alone.Am I overreacting? Do cute guys go for guys with imperfections?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése