2017. december 29., péntek

Rock and a hard place

I went over to my ex's today, he fucked me, we talked a bit, I left, this wasn't the first time since our breakup either. One of us is horny, so we hook up. I don't have feelings for him, and I think he knows this, but I feel like he may still have feelings for me. I want to move on, but there aren't many options for me here, and the sex is amazing. I really don't want to stop fucking, but I don't want to string him along while feeling like I can't get over him. Do I cut him off, stop talking/fucking and force myself to move on, or should I keep doing shat I'm doing until someone else comes into my life. I had another relationship inbetween him and now, and I don't hit up that guy... I don't know what to do...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése