2017. december 30., szombat

I've considered myself a straight man my entire life, until tonight.

I can't stop thinking about it. My wife got a new bull that we were trying out tonight (possibly the bull we're going to use for New Years?).So he undresses. I'm in the corner in my chastity cage, and he calls me over to prep him while my wife is fondling herself.Well when he pulled his underwear down and put his cock in front of my face.... MMM. All I can say is his BBC is ABSOLUTELY divine. I mean, this BBC is absolutely SUCCULENT. Me and my wife have always worshiped and revered the BBC, but this BBC is one that had my little nuts quaking inside of my cage. I have a long, sharp punishment pin locked into my Queen's Keep and I'm getting hard just writing about this BBC right now. Ouch!!Anyway, just wanted to share! Hope everyone had a great year!!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése