2017. december 1., péntek

How to make gay friends?

So my boyfriend and I would like to make more gay friends, but it’s hard to do. Sometimes we end up messing around with them while hanging out, but that’s not necessarily what we are looking for. It’s like a one hangout thing. We never really speak or talk to the other person again... I tried having a gay friend as well, but it didn’t work out because we both started to feel things for each other even though I had a boyfriend already. In short, I had to cut him out of my life. It’s so much easier to make straight guy friends, in my opinion. How should I go about making gay friends without the messing around with each other, without falling for them, how I should go about making a friend who just so happens to be gay. (Me falling for a guy who’s supposed to be my friend while I was in a relationship probably is a bad sign... but I think I’ll ignore it).

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése