2017. szeptember 2., szombat

Is this ok?

I posted a little while back about how I was falling for a friend of mine. The "Am I missing something or is he in denial" post.Anyways I want to tell him tomorrow. I have a rough draft of how I would go about doing it and want to know if it's ok.👇👇[Since I'm not able to talk to you in person as much as I'd like and because they moved you at work and also because we usually just talk about games and tv shows. It's never a good time.Anyways you know how I told you what happened to me when I was younger.... Well as a result of it I am gay. With me being gay and you being the kind of guy that I can see myself being with, I've developed feelings for you.I know that you're interested in girls so if it's problematic for you I will keep my distance in order to lose the feelings that I have. At times I've felt like you felt something for me too but if I mistook some of your actions and acts kindness as signs of attraction I am sorry.At this time though I can't control what I am feeling and it drove me to send this to you...I'm so sorry to just spring this up on you. I hope that I didn't offend you in any way. I hope that you don't hate me for it and I hope that it doesn't ruin our friendship. Leah and Tracy's survived, hopefully ours can too...]

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése