2017. szeptember 1., péntek

I love this guy. But please HELP!! ADVICE

So there's this guy I've been friends with for 5 years, we've always talked on the phone or FaceTime, even when he had to move to another country I still did my best to contact him, we have never met until about a month ago and it was the best feeling ever, everything felt perfect, I was happy and I still am. The thing now is that he lived in Phoenix, I live in Texas, I work for American Airlines, so it isn't too hard to travel to Phoenix. But here's the kicker. He is in the Airforce and is being moved even further Now to Mountain Home, Idaho. We both have come to the conclusion that we do love eachother. I went through a rocky 2.5 year relationship and he went through a relationship as well and we both regret not being there entirely for each other. Even when he was based in north Texas where I lived, I never went to see him on base, and now I regret it so much that it bugs me, that he was just an hour long drive away and I was stupid to not go see him. It bugs me to the core that he was near me for 3+ months and I didn't see him. Over the past 3 weeks, every chance I've been given I would travel to see him in Phoenix, Arizona. Idaho is gonna be much harder to get to now being that American Doesn't hardly fly there. I love this guy a lot!!! Like ALOT!! I wouldn't do anything to hurt him, or lose his trust. I want him in my life, but even though he tells me to trust him and he tells me "I love you, and I see having a future with you 💍" I get scared, not a bad scared but a scared for the future, I was honestly in the worst relationship I could've been in. It was abusive, I was hit, there was so much fighting, and yelling and mental abusive. So it's hard for me to trust someone, but I trust this guy. But still a part of me holds onto the bullshit I went through and that keeps me overthinking things, that I shouldn't overthink. It's been nearly a year since I broke up with my ex, and I'm happy with this guy, and as the more we talk the more he slowly fixes the wrongs that my ex did to me and gives me the strength to not be put in this box that I was put in, I wasn't allowed to show emotion around my ex, but with this guy I can just let it go and be myself, I feel comfortable around him, something I can't say I felt in my relationship, I feel safe. I feel that he genuinely cares about my well-being. But still the one thing that bugs me a lot is the distance!! After his 2-3 years in Idaho, he is either going to choose to be in South Korea for a few years or even London for a few years. I'm still going to love him, I feel happier with him than anymore, it is worth waiting for him and I can't lose this guy and I don't want to lose him. . But he has told me and assured me that he doesn't want to lose me either. So I will trust him, I'll trust him with everything I have because I want him in my life.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése