2017. február 16., csütörtök

Sleeping with Older Men

Ok so I'm only 17, and the age of consent in my state is 18. I'm almost exclusively into guys with beards, and for obvious reasons, there aren't any guys like that who go to my school. Not only beards, but older guys in general I just find far more attractive. Because of this, I haven't had any sexual experiences and it sucks because I really want to figure myself out and explore myself. I know a lot of people have problems with their first time being with a stranger, but I don't really care tbh. I want to figure myself out before I start a relationship with anyone. Basically what I'm asking is, is it bad to lie about my age on dating apps? Of course I'd reveal my actual age to the guy before we meet and see what he thinks. I just don't know what to do. I turn 18 in July, and that's not too far away, but I've been waiting for the past 3 years and it's sucks. Any advice?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése