2017. február 28., kedd

I can't even look him in the eyes

Okay... sorry for the bad English... I'm a student who's new to Canada and recently I find I had a crush on my classmate who seems pretty straight. (idk but just looks like) We're in the same class basically, and at the start it was normal we're not too close friends but sometimes we do chat. After I found I had crush on him and I just start acting weirdly. When he just sit in my right rear, I can looked at every direction in the 1hr 30min classes but his direction, because I'm scared of looking right into him, if he looked at me at the same time I would be awkwardly turn my head around. We were chatting before I had crush tho, and now everything just seems abnormal, the only place I talked to him is online now cuz I don't have the courage to speak. However, I'm just acting like everything's normal, everything's fine, I just don't give a **** about him. I don't wanna get myself embarrassed cuz we're still gotta be classmates for about a semester, but I'm afraid the chance will be I can't see him in future classes.I had just turned 19 and never kissed or dated before, scared to use Tinder or Grindr cuz I just want to find a real relationship instead of just hook up (no experience at all...).Advice plz.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése