2017. február 27., hétfő

I'm not feeling safe at school.

Title basicaly sums it up, but here's some more detail. So I am in first year at high school, I have plenty of friends and I'm gay. All of my friends accept me for who I am, I even have a few lgbt+ friends as well. Now that the year has started progressing I've met more people and made new friends. These new people are really homophobic, or at least act like it. I feel like I've gone too deep and I can't escape, I've been hanging out with these people more and more and I've become associated with them. But I have to put up this act and pretend I'm interested in women and such to fit in with them. If it weren't for the fact that these people are now becoming more and more involved with me, then I would've stop spending time with them completely.Sorry for any grammar errors, writing isn't really my strong suit.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése