2017. február 25., szombat

Frustrated rant

Hi y'all. Just have something that I want to get off my chest.So, two months ago I agreed to meet up with a guy that I had met on Grindr for a quick fun. Prior to meeting up, I had asked if he was clean and he replied with a "yes" which I took as the literal truth. I showed up at his place and we had our fun. After we both had finished our business, we sat down and talk and the guy seemed like a super cool individual. I developed an attraction for him instantly and couldn't wait to see him again for future fun. Three weeks or so after the encounter I went for an STI test, and within days I got a call that I had tested positive for Chlamydia.Upon hearing the news I went into complete shock and was in total denial, even though the STI I had contracted was a curable one. I have had multiple STI tests done within the last two years and never had a call back about my results, so it totally caught me off guard when I got the call this time around. I had originally planned on not going for a test until the summer but upon seeing the numbers of "poz" profiles on my Grindr account--something in my head told me that I needed to cut it short this time. After receiving the news, I began contacting all three of my partners to let them know that, "hey! you may have Chlamydia because of me!"Two of the guys responded with concerns for me and asked how I was feeling and so on. One of them even went as far as to get himself tested. The Grindr dude however, was different. His response were more of like, "what is that? (Chlamydia)" "Am I going to die?!?" And upon my explanations, his reaction was, "oh ok, I will get tested later because I had already gotten tested a week after meeting you".I went to the clinic the next day and got my antibiotics. It was honesty one of the most humiliating experience that I have had to ever endure in my life. Not only did I had to list the number of people that I hooked up with in the last three months, I had to also give out details on my partners age, their phone numbers, the sex that we have had and the most embarrassing part, where we had met. I had to bit my tongue throughout this process because one of the partner that I met was from Craigslist and is 23 years older than me (21), one other guy from school and the guy that I met on Grindr.My Craigslist friend only performed oral (unprotected) on me, and I only jerked off with the school friend. I had hooked up with these two guys for a month before I met the Grindr dude. My Craigslist buddy and I became very close after our hook ups. It went as far as him always inviting me over on the weekends to spend times with him, leaving me alone at his house, and even as far as him confessing his feelings for me and for us to be in a relationship together. The Grindr guy was oral (unprotected) and anal (protected).Grindr dude, from the moment we met was very distance. His body language was closed off, I couldn't tell if he was not into me or if he was nervous but went with the latter. He refused to let me do a lot of things with him such as tongue play or kiss his neck because apparently it meant that I was trying to give him a "hickey". Was constantly on his phone when we chat but I brushed off as work messages. Asked to exchange numbers, text me for a day and then ignores me completely afterwards or stops texting in the middle of a conversation. Always tells me he's busy with travelling for work even though he's always on Grindr and the distance never changes, and so many more things.I told Grindr dude a few days later through texts about the information that I had given to the clinic and he went into total meltdown. He became really defensive and made threats that he would "fuck the place up"!if they contact him. For some reason he was very upset that I had to give out details about my private life to an organization and was equally upset that I had given his work number instead of his house number even though I didn't know what it was, and that they might make him go through the same process. He kept on saying that only his healthcare provider were allowed to contact him about anything important and that it was up to him if he wanted to give out details about his sex life, or to even inform his partners about his test results. I tried calming him down as best I could even though I didn't quite understand why he was acting the way he was. I felt as though I should be the one to be upset and not him since it was my privacy that was invaded and it was me who was caught up in the mess. There was no "are you ok?" "Hope you're well" and so on from him.. na da!After doing a bit of investigating and asking the nurse who helped me about Chlamydia, I somewhat had an idea who the culprit was (Grindr dude). I basically asked how could it be possible that I have Chlamydia in my throat and her answer was "oral sex and exposure to bodily fluids". Even though I suspected Grindr dude, I still didn't want to make assumptions because well,.. the nurse also informed me that on my previous test I didn't have a throat swab so there was a possibility that I might have had it for a much longer time.After a week or two, my Craigslist friend texted me that his tests were negative. With his results back, I knew for sure the Grindr dude was the one who gave me the STI because well... he was the only person who I had performed oral sex on in the last 5-6 months, and the STI was detected in my throat. I had gone for an STI test prior to meeting him and the results were negative. It was only after meeting him that I got tested positive. I blocked him on Facebook and he disappeared off of my Grindr. I didn't block him on my phones contact list because I feel like the text messages might be useful to have around in case anything happens.I felt really low when all the pieces began to fall into place and everything started to make sense to me. I didn't really confront Grindr guy about it and just left things where they were because he clearly doesn't seem like the type who would own up to their responsibility. I just really want to know if he infected me on purpose or by accident? I mean I can sympathize if he didn't knew he had it and accidentally infected me with the STI, but if he had known about it then I want to do know why did he purposely infected me? What did I do to deserve this? Was he directing his anger/frustration at me? Or was he trying to ruin me because somebody else did it to him?I have been going to bed every night paranoid about what other potential surprises might be in store for me when I go for my next check up. Aside from oral sex, I allowed him to fuck me with a condom and I don't know if he did anything to it, or if he has more STIs than the bits he had given me that are still in their incubation periods and waiting to wow me.Chlamydia is a curable STI, this I am very much aware of. However, I never planned or wanted to catch anything (yes, hooking up is risky stuff I know) because I have always had fun with previous guys and always ended up safe/clean. After this one, I have lost a lot of trust in people or feel safe with hook ups. My self-esteem have been damaged because this guy clearly didn't see how much I value my life to tell me the truth. I am very grateful that it was only Chlamydia because had it been HIV or some incurable STIs, I don't even know what I would do with myself.I apologize if I am overreacting here about this whole situation, but, please, understand that I didn't do anything to deserve this. I had shown the guy from the moment we met nothing but the upmost respect and love for who he is as an individual. He in return did not show me any of these two things in return. I have had hook ups with guys who were of sketchy quality but even they had the decency to show respect and be honest. This Grindr dude was... from what he told me about himself, someone who is ambitious and of quality, but his actions revealed his true character.Thanks for reading. If there's anything that you should take away from my shitty experience is that you shouldn't be so trusting so easily. Always be safe and respect yourself enough to know you deserve better! Xoxox

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése