2017. február 26., vasárnap

Very Recently Became Comfortable with my Sexuality.

For the longest time I thought I was bi, but now I've realized that women don't do anything for me, and I'd like to be in a relationship. I haven't personally come out to anyone yet (I'm not sure how my friends will react), although if someone asked or found out I'd be totally fine with telling them. But the reason I'm posting this is because I'm wondering; how can I meet other gay guys without going to a club? (I'm not 19 yet so I'm not legally able to go into clubs for another few months.)Also, how did your close straight friends react when you came out to them? Did you have to change your friend group because they weren't comfortable around you? Because that is what I'm afraid of.All replies are greatly appreciated :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése