2017. február 25., szombat

I want to come out on my birthday but I'm petrified of the response

As the tittle reads, I reallly do want to come out to my parents at my birthday dinner. We have one every year on each family members birthday. I've told my siblings and cousins and they've been really supportive of me. However, my parents haven't really been pro-gay... EVER. When any news piece comes on about gay rights or gay pride they always have something nasty to say about it. I'm torn between telling them and potentially ruining my relationship with them. Or waiting until I'm older and established to tell them. I would wait, but right now it's killing me to let them know and I don't think I'll make it till I am out the house.What are your thoughts reddit community?My BDay is on the 9th of March

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése